Monday, July 27, 2015

COFFEE TALK

Not everyone comes to the synagogue or goes to City Council meetings... so my friend Angela LeFevre, new member of our local City Council, and I decided to go out to make it easier for people to meet us and talk informally. 

i had the idea to have a regular time at a local cafe - Java Love Cafe on 89A in West Sedona, and Angela said she had been thinking of doing something similar, so I suggested why don't we do it at the same time?  We agreed on the First Tuesday of each month from noon to 2 pm starting Tuesday, August 4, 2015.  

A local feature reporter, Zachary Jernigan, wants to do an article about it in the local Red Rock News. 

Angela and I got together to make final arrangements. I made us signs and we thought appropriate mugs were in order - a scenic Sedona mug for her, and an Oy Vey cup (gift from Shondra Jepperson) for me. 


Let's see if this Coffee Talk idea catches on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment